Here are some answers to the questions we get asked most often. Hopefully, this information will help you understand our process and how we can help you!
1. Will I lose control of my wedding if I hire Fabuluxe Events? NO, Absolutely not. Our job is to guide you through the process. Not to make your decisions for you. This is YOUR day.
2. Do I have to pay for the initial consultation? NO, The initial consultation is a time for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. There is no fee for having fun over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while we get to know each other!
3. Who will be at my wedding/event from Fabuluxe Events? You will always have Jennifer or Mandi as your lead planner. Then you will have at least 1 assistant planner. Sometimes you have Jennifer, Mandi, and 1 or more assistants. We staff each event based on the logistics, number of locations, and size of the wedding/event. At the very minimum, you have two people on-site from start to finish.
4. When do you arrive for the day? Typically we arrive 4-5 hours prior the start of the wedding or event.
5. How long do you stay? We stay until the very last guest has left safely, all of your personal items are packed up given to the person designated to take them home and, we have been given the all-clear from the venue.
6. What do you wear to my wedding/event? During set up and organization we all wear black linen pants and matching shirts, with name tags. During the event we all wear black dresses and name tags.
7. Do you have more than one wedding/event per day? Yes, this does happen. Both Jennifer and Mandi are lead planners. So, we do have more than one wedding per day at times. Your event is fully staffed with a lead planner and 1-3 assistants.
8. What forms of payment do you accept and when is payment due? We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A non-refundable retainer is due at contract signing. The remaining balance is due on the first day of the month of your event (January 1, February 1, March 1, etc). You may also make payments at any time during the process.
9. If my wedding/event is cancelled do I still have to pay the full fee? If your wedding/event is cancelled within 60 days of the event, the full fee is due.