Here are some answers to the questions we get asked most often. Hopefully, this information will help you understand our process and how we can help you!
1. Will I lose control of my wedding if I hire Fabuluxe Events? NO, Absolutely not. Our job is to guide you through the process. Not to make your decisions for you. This is YOUR day.
2. Do I have to pay for the initial consultation? NO, The initial consultation is a time for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. There is no fee for having fun over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine while we get to know each other!
3. Who will be at my wedding/event from Fabuluxe Events? You will always have Jennifer, Mandi or Nikki as your lead planner. Each event is staffed based on logistics, number of guests, number of locations. You will always have an minimum of 3 team members at your event.
4. When do you arrive for the day? Typically we arrive 4-5 hours prior the start of the wedding or event.
5. How long do you stay? We stay until the very last guest has left safely, all of your personal items are packed up given to the person designated to take them home and, we have been given the all-clear from the venue.
6. What do you wear to my wedding/event? We are in all black and have nametags to identify ourselves as part of the Fabuluxe Team.
7. Do you have more than one wedding/event per day? Yes, this does happen. But rest assured that your lead planner has at least 10 years of experience in planning weddings. Your event always has at least 2-3 assistants.
8. What forms of payment do you accept and when is payment due? We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. A non-refundable retainer is due at contract signing. We will set up a payment schedule when finalizing your contract. All final balances are due 2 weeks prior to your wedding.
9. If my wedding/event is cancelled do I still have to pay the full fee? If your wedding is postponed we will reschedule 1 time with no additional fee. If you reschedule more than once there is a fee due at the time of reschedule based on your total package fee. If your wedding is cancelled within 60 days of the original wedding date, the entire fee is due and payable at the time of cancellation