So, we are sitting at home all hunkered down and waiting for Hurricane Irma to make her appearance. So we thought it would be a good idea to share some tips if your wedding coincides with a natural disaster.
1. Your safety, the safety of your families and friends are more important than any wedding! Take the advice of all local officials.
2. Your venue will let you know when they are closing and when they re-open.
3. All of your wedding vendors will do everything possible to work with you on a rescheduled date. It can be done!
We experienced this first hand with Hurricane Matthew in October 2016. We were the "point people" for communications with the entire vendor team..and every vendor worked together to make the wedding happen the next possible day for the bride and groom. They had a super special wedding and reception.
4. We always say -
There are two things we can't control - The Weather and Other People's Behavior.
5. Remember that the most important thing is that you are marrying your partner for life - not just for the wedding day. A hurricane or natural disaster is something you will have to go through together.
Stay safe, stay strong!
Jen, Mandi, Ashli and Lara
Hi Y'All! Today we thought it would be fun to share some the Wedding Dress Designers that we love...because who can't get enought of gorgeous wedding gowns!
1. We can't get enough of Lazaro gowns. They are just magical!
2. Eddy K - An Italian Designer who's dresses are gorgeous and affordable.
3. Hayley Paige - So ethereal and feminine. Pefect for the girly girl who wants to be different.
4. Maggie Sottero - Such elegance and intricate detailing...what's not to love?!
5. Pronovias - Everytime I am in NYC I can't resist a stop at the Flagship store to see what beautiful creations are inside!
There are so many incredible Wedding Dress designers in the world. These are just a few of our favorites...in the coming months we will share more of our favorite dresses and designers.
We love that dresses can be blush, nude,pink, champagne, ivory, white, blue...any color you love! There is a dress out there for everyone...so don't get discouraged when shopping. Have fun and don't be afraid to try-on something different...you might just love it!
Hi Y'all! Today we are thrilled to share Gail and Michael's Colony Hotel Wedding! This is a true case of bigger isn't better. Gail and Michael had 11 of their closest family members attend their Spring Wedding. Let's just say that there was so much love in the air, you could reach out and touch it!
It was such an honor to work with such fantastic vendors!
Venue: The Colony Hotel Palm Beach
Photography: Chris Joriann Photography
Rentals - China/Glassware/Linens/Flatware: Atlas Event Rental
Florals: Southern Floral Company
Lettering - Invitation, Placecards, Thank You Cards: Ink Letter Love
Music: The Elegant Harp
Lighting: Celebrations by Kathy
Hair and Make Up: Christie Lopez MakeUp
Hi Y'all...We are so excited to share Kimmy and Sean's Morikami Museum Wedding with you. The day was all about glitz and glam! They are so in love and are just too cute together! We hop you love their wedding as much as we did!
It was such an honor to work with the amazing vendor team that made this happen!
Venue: Morikami Gardens Boca Raton
Getting Ready: Marriott Delray Beach
Ceremony/Cocktail Music: The Elegant Harp
Reception Music: Mike Sipe Entertainment
Lighting: Frost Lighting
Catering: Morikami Museum
Wedding Dress: Pnina Tornai
Florals/Chuppah: Designs by Yamir
Hair and Make Up: Kiss this Make Up
Tranportation: Gianni's Limo
Photography: Stacey Poirier Photography
Videography: Andreo Studios
Hey Y'all! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend! This week we wanted to share some of the 2017 Trends that we love and can't wait to incorporate into your wedding day!
1. Drip Cakes - We are so excited to see this trend. It can be quite sophisticated and quite casual depending on your cake artist.
2. The Navy Suit or Tux - Navy isn't as harsh as black and yet still can be worn in a formal setting. But the great thing is that a Navy Suit can look great at an outdoor wedding, a beach wedding, a formal wedding or just about any event imaginable! (Besides, if a Navy Suit is good enough for Ryan Gosling, who are we to complain?!)
3. Geometric shapes - We loving geometric shapes in weddings. Whether it is ceremony decor, table centerpieces or hanging decor; it adds a sophisticated, modern vibe to your wedding.
4. Mixed Metals - Trust us when we say that mixed metals and metallics in general, are not going anywhere!
5. And finally, Hanging Decor - Hanging flowers, candles, lanterns, etc from different heights can add many layers to your look. Whether it is for the ceremony, cocktails, or reception; hanging decor is a nice change and draws the eye around the space. (Just check with your venue on the rules of how to hang your decor.)
We will keep you all posted on those hot and upcoming wedding trends! See you next week for Kimmy and Sean's Wedding Blog!